Loyal, hardworking, and dedicated employees are the cornerstone for the success of every small and large industry. The happiness and well-being of an employee should always be given importance to ensure smooth running of your company.
Overworked and unappreciated employees are the main reason behind failures of many startups. It is challenging to keep all your employees happy at all times, but you can at least try to appreciate them time and again. One of the easiest and fun ways to build up motivation and enthusiasm among employees is by giving away thank you gifts.
Don’t worry about the budget going across the board. There are many cheap and yet amazing products that can keep your employees connected such as big green personalized shopping totes. You can order them in wholesale amounts from companies like Custom Earth Promos and get these recycled bags customized to suit the needs of your employees.
Types of tote bag gift ideas for employees
- Lunch totes:
- A bag that can keep the meals warm is a great gift that sends a message to the employees that you care.
- Make the mini tote bag even more encouraging by filling it with some healthy snacks and beverages or some sweets for the first day.
- It can be a great motivation booster on the first day of work of your new employees.
- Collapsible totes:
- This can become an amazing hand-on bag for employees to help them carry office supplies and handbooks.
- When not in use, these customized bags can be folded and easily stored at the desk or at their homes.
- Picnic tote bags:
- Everyone welcomes a free treat here and there; especially when it come from the employers.
- Pack a bag full of goodies and snacks in a beautiful tote and gift it to your star employees and they will keep giving their best.
- On hot summer days, use a cooler bag and pack it will beverages, snacks, sunscreen, and gift them to be enjoyed on a well-deserved rest day.
- Thank you totes:
- A small and appealing bag can be converted into a thank you gesture with minimal cost.
- Fill the bag with herbal teas or sweet treats outside the festival season to appreciate their efforts.
- You can also add a personalized thank you note to really show that you value their work and dedication.
- Everyday use totes:
- A big tote with a space to fit in a laptop is what everyone needs during their daily commute to work.
- You can go an extra edge and include some notepads and pens to keep your employees ready for everyday at work.
- Get your brand logo embroidered on the front of the bag and you have created a perfect corporate gift for your employees.
Employee turnover is very expensive and also restricts the regular work flow. Instead, keep your current employees motivated with these gifts. Keep them satisfied and they will not disappoint you with the dedication towards their work. A small gesture to appreciate their efforts here and there will go a long way in formulating the success of your organization.